Monday, March 2, 2009

Read.Read.Read.Red?

So... This week/end I read a little bit from a clique Novel called: Bratfest a tiffanies. 

These books are still pretty good, but Im a bit over how materialistic and childlike the  characters are. Im not trying to diss the books though, I've read most of them and seen the movie. 

So

"Alicia you made us look like total LBR's!"

Thats my quote.... and LBR stands for
Loser
Beyond 
Repair


So my comment, Is that Massie the girl who said that needs to get over herself she's so full of herself and her ego has like a 30 foot radius, It's pathetic. And I really like Alicia she seems like a nice girl. (oh and the reason Massie said that is because alicia is getting more popular than she is because she was on television and in these new overflow trailers at school.)


My question is: Honestly will they be friends again by the end of the book?

No comments: